Is Your Business Ready for Brexit? A Step-by-Step Guide
The UK left the European Union on 31 January 2020. We know that the uncertainty around Brexit has made it difficult to know how to prepare, but our expert teams will help you to put practical steps in place to make sure your business is ready during the commencing transitional period.
Take FBC Manby Bowdler's simple test to get a Brexit health check for your business and find out about the areas you that will affect your business.
Answer the questions below:
1. Do you employ workers from inside the EU27?
2. Do you or would you like to trade across Europe post Brexit?
3. Is the eCommerce Directive relevant to your business?
4. Does your supply chain source materials from within the EU27?
5. Do you believe you may be exposed to any currency risk as a result of Brexit?
6. Do you understand how current regulations may change as a result of Brexit?
7. Have you taken any advice regarding protecting your Intellectual Property?
8. Have you made arrangements to have your Terms & Conditions reviewed?
9. Are you aware of the impact of Brexit on VAT to imported goods?